My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

The Late Bird Lost the Worm



I finally ordered a pair of shoes this morning. On Saturday I was shopping for shoes when the virus notification popped up on my pc and distracted me from my shopping. To my dismay my first and second choice shoes were no longer available in my size. To top off matters my third choice was no longer available at Zappos.com which offers free shipping and five AAdvantage miles for every dollar spent. I ended up ordering the shoe from MarylandSquare.com and paying what I consider to be a very high shipping charge. In addition Maryland Square had raised the price $5 over the last time I checked. All of the shoes I was considering were of a similar style. This type of shoe must be the in thing for this fall. I really suffer because I have such a narrow foot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.