My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

My Health


On July 21 I went to my doctor for my annual checkup. The doctor thought he detected a problem and scheduled me for mammogram and ultrasound tests on August 2 irregardless of the fact that it was only nine months since my last mammogram. Needless to say even though I tried to push this from my thoughts I have been quite anxious for the past two weeks. Early yesterday morning my doctor’s nurse called and said they had received the results from HealthSouth. Everything is fine, and I do not have to go back to the doctor for another year. I feel so lucky and really feel sorry for women who do not receive the good news that I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.