My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

No Virtual Model



L.L. Bean uses the same virtual model as Lands’ End but does not have it available for as much of its merchandise as Lands’ End. I ordered pants from L.L. Bean last week and a shirt this morning, but neither of them had the option to view them on my virtual model. I have decided the virtual model does give an accurate view of how the clothes will fit. The items I ordered from L.L. Bean were summer sale items. This may be why no virtual model was available. L.L. Bean offers a Visa credit card. When you use this credit card you get free shipping, free monogramming and a three percent rebate toward future purchases. I finally broke down and got the card. Since I buy frequently from L.L. Bean the free shipping will be a significant saving. The card is a good marketing tool for L.L. Bean because I am finding the free shipping incentive is tempting me to order more frequently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.