My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

One Week


One week from today Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be released. I have finished all the Michael Crichton books that I planned to read. Now I am reading Jonathan Kellerman’s Therapy. I am enjoying it very much. My game plan is to be at Sam’s Club when it opens next Saturday to get my copy of the Harry Potter book. Last week they had empty boxes on the shelf that you could purchase to reserve a copy. I do not think there is a need to do that. Sam’s price is lower than anything I could find online with the exception of Overstock.com. I had a bad experience with Overstock.com last November when I ordered the Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban DVD from them. I preordered the DVD and was charged immediately. They delayed delivering the DVD for several weeks after the release date. I could have purchased the DVD locally for a lower price and had it much sooner. This is the reason I am going to get the new book from Sam’s. I am sure I will have the book earlier in the day than I would if I ordered from an online seller such as Amazon.com which guarantees delivery on July 16.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.