My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Friday, June 03, 2005

New Roof


On Tuesday I decided that it was time to get a new roof. By Thursday I had selected the roof and roofer. This is one of the advantages of living in a small to medium sized city such as Beaumont. It is fairly easy to check out contractors through word of mouth references from friends and neighbors. The roofer I have selected was originally recommended to me by the man who was Beaumont’s city attorney. His mother is a neighbor. Unethical operators do come into this area, but word spreads rather quickly. When I lived in Houston, I was at the mercy of the Yellow Pages. I could check with the Better Business Bureau, However, I often find their information is sketchy at best. Here in Beaumont there is always someone who knows someone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.