My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Home Repairs


I am still waiting on the new fence to be installed. Last week I was told that they would probably do this work this week. We had a bad storm Sunday night and rain is forecast for most of this week. That has put the fence company behind schedule. I found two roof shingles in my yard after the bad storm. I inspected my roof as well as I could from the ground. I noticed a place on my neighbor’s roof where shingles were missing. I am telling myself that is where the shingles belonged. I decided I better start getting estimates to replace my roof before another strong storm hits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.