My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, June 20, 2005

More on American Eagle


On Sunday nights KLVI radio station has an hour long public affairs program at 11 PM. Last night I had the radio on and went to sleep. I woke up at the very end of the program. Congressman Ted Poe was being interviewed. The topic under discussion was the community’s efforts to persuade American Airlines to return service to the Southeast Texas Regional Airport. Rep. Poe serves on the House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. I slept through part of the interview but did catch enough to know that Rep. Poe is supporting the local efforts. I am on the verge of purchasing a ticket to London for fall travel. I think I should wait a while and find out if American Eagle will be flying out of BPT. It is so much more convenient to fly from the local airport rather than finding a way to Houston.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.