My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Praise for Wal-Mart’s Self Checkout


After Wal-Mart installed the self-checkout scanners, I encountered quite a few problems when I tried to use them. I have had no problems for several weeks. Usually I do my shopping at the Beaumont store before 8:30 in the morning. The store is not crowded at that time of day. Yesterday I went in the store in the afternoon. There were long lines at all the regular checkout stations. I only had four items. I walked right up to one of the self checkout stations and was able to checkout very quickly. I am glad that they have worked the bugs out of the system because they are definitely a time saver when the store is crowded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.