My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Reading


With last week's activities filling my time I did not make much progress reading Michael Crichton's books. I am playing catch up now. I finished The Lost World on Monday. Frankly, I have had enough dinosaurs. I hope he does not write any more books about them. I have read about one hundred pages of Airframe. This book is much more to my liking and will probably finish it in two or three more days. I still have to read Timeline and Prey. I want to finish all of Crichton's book by July 16. That is the day Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be released. When the last Harry Potter book was released of June, 2003, I was standing in front of Sam's Club when the door opened. They had a rack of the Harry Potter books right inside the door. I got the book for a lower price than any place on the internet. I am hoping that I can have a repeat experience with the new book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.