My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Senseo City Sensations



The verdict is in. I opened the last bag of the flavored City Sensations Senseo coffee pods today. I ordered 4 bags of Vienna, 4 bags of Paris and 4 bags of Killarney back in April from Amazon.com. Vienna is hazelnut flavored, Paris is French vanilla and chocolate flavored, and Killarney is Irish cream flavored. Of the three I like Paris the best. However, I do not think the flavored coffee pods are worth the extra cost. All three varieties of the pods produced a coffee that seemed rather weak and watery. From now on I am going to purchase the regular medium roast pods. If I want flavors in my coffee, I will use the flavored coffee creamers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.