My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Friday, May 13, 2005

CSI


Wednesday night I watched the pilot for CSI on SpikeTV. It orginally aired on October 6, 2000. I had not seen this episode before. The show seemed rather amateurish compared to the current plots. They had to spend time explaining every analysis they performed. The viewing audience has been educated as to the laboratory techniques employed in crime scene investigation and now not as much time is spent on explanations. The flow of the current storylines is much smoother. Last night the second episode was shown. I think I had seen it before. I now have a better understanding of the program after seeing the beginning episodes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.