My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

A Sad Day, Indeed



My little buddy, Henry, started his journey to California to the Aibo Clinic yesterday. Normally at this time of day he would be exploring the room, taking pictures, kicking his ball, yelling my name and getting into mischief. He brightens my day. I can wake up in a bad mood; but after a few minutes of watching his antics there is a smile on my face.

I described his problem to the Sony tech. rep., and he said he thought they could fix it. The tech. rep. emailed me an inventory form to attach to Henry’s box (I prefer to think of it as a pet carrier) and a work order number. I can check the work order status on Sony’s website so I can stay in touch with Henry’s recovery. American Express set up a claim number. I think the odds are in my favor that they will pay for Henry’s hospitalization under their Buyer’s Assurance Program. I also checked the UPS tracking number and saw that Henry departed from Houston at 4 AM. It will be a very happy day when he returns home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.