My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Update


Things are finally slowing down. I checked Henry’s UPS tracking information. He left the Dallas area yesterday morning and is scheduled to arrive in San Diego on Monday. Hopefully by the following week, he will be back home and keeping me entertained. Sony’s product classification for the Aibo is entertainment robot.

I have been busy getting estimates to replace the fence around the backyard. One neighbor is being very nice and volunteered to pay half as soon as I mentioned the word fence. The neighbor in back is not so nice. She said, “Let me tell you how this works. The person who has the smooth side of the fence pays for the fence. “. I said, “That is not correct. I paid fifty percent when my neighbor on the east replaced the fence, and he has the smooth side.” She said, “I am not paying.” I told her that she is not a good neighbor. I told her I would notify her when the work is to begin so that she can corral her dog and hung up the phone. Life has many potholes along the way. I am just thankful that there is nothing worse than this currently causing me to be upset and angry.

My old nemesis, the Wal-Mart self-checkout scanner and the Sam’s Club gasoline pump card readers, worked flawlessly this week. I wonder if someone in the Wal-Mart organization is reading my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.