My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

At Last - New Glasses



On Friday I went to the optometrist's office to be fitted for new glasses. I had intended to get a Flexon frame but changed my mind. I was not aware that eyeglass frame manufacturer's are now offering clip-on sunglasses that are manufactured to exactly fit a frame. You cannot tell that the clip on is attached. With the clip-on in place the glasses look like regular sunglasses. The clip-on is significantly cheaper than a high-end pair of sunglasses, and it should be easier to carry. I tried on the Calvin Klein frame, and it just felt and looked like it was designed for me. It is made out of titanium so it is extra light weight. The frame and clip-on had to be ordered. I may have to wait as long as ten days before I get my new glasses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.