My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Blogs Defined


Blogs have been in the news quite a bit lately. I started this blog back in 2003 with the intention of recording what was on my mind at a given point in time. Politically oriented blogs are getting the media attention. I began to wonder if the type of things I am putting in my blog sounded rather inane; and if I really knew, what a blog is supposed to be. I did a Google search on "What is a blog?" and found:

"A blog is basically a journal that is available on the web. The activity of updating a blog is "blogging" and someone who keeps a blog is a "blogger." Blogs are typically updated daily using software that allows people with little or no technical background to update and maintain the blog. Postings on a blog are almost always arranged in chronological order with the most recent additions featured most prominantly."

I have now decided "My Thoughts" fits the definition of a blog. If "My Thoughts" sounds inane, so be it. I am entitled to my inane thoughts. Before you totally dismiss "My Thoughts", stick around for a while. I have lived quite a few years and learned a thing or two along the way. Who knows? You might gain something worthwhile from "My Thoughts".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.