My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Activities


Yesterday I went to the John Jay French House Museum. They do not allow photos to be taken inside the house. I took a number of photos on the grounds. My guide was very interested in my camera and asked me if I would email my photos to her. I told her about Smugmug and said I would send her a link as soon as I uploaded them. I did that. She wrote back and seemed to like my pictures.

On Friday I will be fitted for new glasses. I saw in the paper there is going to be a parade through downtown to honor the 644th Transportation Company, a locally based Army Reserve unit, that has just returned from Iraq. If I am finished with my eye appointment and if the weather is nice, I will take my camera and go to the parade. This would be a little piece of history for my photo album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.