My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, March 07, 2005

Senseo


About three months ago I bought a Senseo coffee machine. I bought this thing because it brews fresh coffee one cup at a time. It puts a frothy layer on top of the coffee. The coffee is imported by Sara Lee from a Belgian coffee company called Douwe Egberts. The coffee comes in four varieties: mild, medium, dark and decaffinated. I tried the first three and decided the medium roast was the one I liked best. Now flavored varieties of the coffee pods are being introduced. Killarney is Irish cream flavored,Vienna is a chocolate-carmel variety and Paris is vanilla flavored. The only places I have found the flavored pods so far are the online Senseo Store and an Amazon.com third party vendor. Senseo emailed me an offer of a free sample. It will probably take two months for it to arrive. I am going to wait for the sample to see if I like them. Right now the online prices are more than I am willing to pay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.