My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Big Brother Is Watching Me!

Yesterday when I uploaded my pictures to my computer I used Windows Photo Gallery. I had taken the CF card out of my camera and used my USB card reader. Immediately a message popped up that said an update for Windows Photo Gallery was available that would allow the program to properly display Nikon's raw file format. Almost instantly Microsoft had recognized that I was uploading pictures that were produced by a Nikon camera. That is rather scary. It explains why I have not automatically been offered the update that fixes one problem with the Apple iPod. I have not yet attached my iPod. I bet I get the patch the first time I attach the iPod. Microsoft is watching me. I did install the Nikon Raw Codec and all went smoothly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.