My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Little Things Mean A Lot

Since I moved into the new house I have been having problems with the
whirlpool bathtub in the master bathroom. I am not able to step into
the tub because the tile covered surrounding structure is rather wide.
I have to sit on the side of the tub and swing my legs over. Then when
I try to clean the tub I cannot reach over the side to wipe down all
of the surfaces. I have been getting back into the tub to clean it and
getting my feet wet. I thought I needed some kind of long handled
brush. I put a brush on my shopping list.

Yesterday I went to Wal-Mart and looked for a brush. I found a tub and
shower scrubber made by 3M with a Scotchbrite cleaning head. It has a
stainless steel handle and looked well made. I thought the handle
could be a little longer, but it was the best device that they had. I
bought it. When I got home, I read the directions and found that the
handle can be extended to double the collapsed length. Refills for the
Scotchbrite cleaning pad are available, and there is also an optional
brush cleaning head. 3M is a good company. They make products that
people need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.