My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Monday

Not much happened yesterday. I emptied one more box labeled books and
took my remaining pictures out of the boxes. Little by little I am
getting things done. I received a survey from Mayflower about the move
yesterday. I really think they are very brave asking for my opinion.
Believe me it is not good. I keep adding to the list of missing items.
They may turn up in the remaining boxes, but the chances are
decreasing with each box I open.

The water bill from the City of Frisco arrived yesterday. I went back
to their website to complete the registration process for online bill
payment. To my dismay I found that they also add on convenience fees
for paying with a credit card. I won't pay the fees. I then went ahead
and set up a new payee on my online checking account.

I called my former neighbor in Beaumont yesterday afternoon. I decided
to use some of that unlimited long distance that I am purchasing from
AT&T. I hope their bill reflects what they told me after that lengthy
call I had with them last week. My former neighbor moved into a new
house in Beaumont last December. She fully understands what I am going
through.

I received a bill from my yardman in Beaumont. I did not know if I he
had got my messages about the move. I always paid him in person when
he came to mow my yard. I did a reverse lookup on his phone number and
found an address for him and wrote a letter with my new address. He
mailed the statement to the new address. I had asked the realtor to
let me know if the yard was not being mowed. All of the Beaumont
utilities sent the September bills to the Frisco address. The gas and
water must have been minimum charges, but the electric bill was very
high.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.