My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Pay Dirt!

I hit the jackpot in the last box I unpacked. I found my bathroom
waste basket, toilet brush, toilet cleaner, insect repellent, my Black
& Decker Scumbuster, dental floss, Kleenex, bar soap, razor,
toothpaste, soap dishes, liquid hand soap bottles and even my rubber
ducky that I bought at Harrods in London. Oh, how I have desperately
needed so many of those things, but I have to complain that the nitwit
packed toothbrushes (in original packages) with the toilet brush.
Insect repellent leaked. Again none of the bottles were taped shut,
but it is such a a relief to have a waste basket. The razor is useful,
too, my underarms and legs were beginning to itch.

I have a bulky mattress pad that came with a warning label to wash in
commercial washers only. The Kenmore Elite Oasis washer and dryer have
special cycles for bulky bedding. I was afraid to attempt to wash the
mattress pad. I decided to go ahead and test their claims. I thought
if it is going to cause problems it is best to try it while the
machines are under warranty. I scanned the manuals to see if there
were any cautions. I found none. The washer handled the load and did
not become unbalanced. The pad is in the dryer now. If I do not have
to go to a laundromat for bulky items, I think I chose the right
machines.

I will work my way out of this mess, but it is very difficult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.