My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

It Gets Worse

I nearly had a fit at what I just found. I decided to find out what
size filter the air conditioner uses. I got my two-step step ladder. I
was unable to reach the filter door. Standing on tip toe I was six
inches too short. I have a six foot aluminum step ladder in the
garage. It is old and dirty. I wiped it carefully before I brought it
into the house and put it on the carpet. I climbed up. One latch on
the door was stuck. I cut my hand. I finally got the door open. To my
disgust I saw the air return air duct is not centered over the filter
opening. That means it is pulling hot air from the attic and running
it through the air conditioner. Dollar bills have sprouted wings and
are flyinhg away. The filter size is 24 by 24 which was the same as
the Beaumont house. Believe me I will be calling on Monday and yelling
at the top of my lungs. This house has an attractive floor plan, but
the beauty is only skin deep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.