My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Back from Galveston


I returned to Beaumont yesterday evening. It was a good trip. I just finished uploading my pictures to my pc and have given them one quick look. Later today I will decide what to upload to Smugmug and post a link. The aquarium at Moody Gardens was quite large. This was the first time I had been to this aquarium. The last time I was at Moody Gardens the aquarium was under construction. I have been to three aquariums since I purchased my Nikon D70. This was my third attempt at photographing fish. I have not perfected the technique but got a few good shots this time. I was looking forward to this little trip as a way to get my mind off the hurricane. Unfortunately the main topic of conversation on the bus and at the meals was the hurricane. Everyone has their own lengthy version of the tale to tell. I wish I were a flamingo and could go stick my head in the sand.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:41 AM, Blogger Barbara In Caneyhead said…

    LOL I thought that was an ostrich, but a flamingo is brighter and prettier!

     
  • At 5:24 AM, Blogger Sally said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger Sally said…

    I deleted my comment because I had made a typo. I can't type, and I can't keep my birds straight. That is what happens when you get old.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.