My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Lemonade?


I have decided it is time to make lemonade out of this big lemon named Rita that dropped on me and have a little fun. I will take a bus tomorrow to the DART station in Richardson so that I can get the rapid transit train to the Dallas Zoo. I have figured out the schedules and where to catch the bus to the train station on the dart.org website. I saw on the DART and Zoo websites that special price breaks are being offered to Katrina evacuees. I wonder if they will be extended to Rita evacuees. I have my camera, 70-300 mm lens and tripod with me so I am all set for a trip to the zoo. It is 99 degrees now in Dallas. It is supposed to finally be cooler tomorrow. The high for tomorrow is forecast to be 77.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.