My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, August 15, 2005

SuDoku Update



I am still working my way through the archive of The Daily SuDoku. SuDoku puzzles require that you use all the number 1-9 in a nine by nine grid. All the rows and all the columns and all nine of the three by three squares require that every number, 1-9, be used once. I have been working on the puzzles every day for six weeks. I worked all of the easy level puzzles and most of the medium level puzzles in the archive. I have been printing out the solutions along with the puzzles. At last my confidence has increased to the point where I am now printing only the puzzle and will check the solution online when I have finished the puzzle. This will save paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.