My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

American Airlines Returns to Southeast Texas?


The Beaumont Enterprise had an article on their website yesterday: Chamber to Court American Airlines . If the Chamber of Commerce succeeds in persuading American Eagle to return to Southeast Texas Regional Airport, it will be an answer to my prayers. I do not drive to Houston. I have used the local airport for all of my travel since I retired. American Airlines is my favorite airline. In February of 2002 I received my platinum elite status card from American Airlines on the day they made their announcement they were ending service to Beaumont. It was a terrible disappointment for me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.