My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Presidential Libraries


Next week I am going to the Clinton Presidential Library in Little Rock, Arkansas. The Clinton Library will be the fourth presidential library that I have visited. I have been to the Truman Library in Independence, Missouri, the John F. Kennedy Library in Boston, Massachusetts and the Jimmy Carter Library in Atlanta, Georgia. I live in Texas but have not visited the two presidential libraries that are in this state. The LBJ library is in Austin and Bush 41 has his library in College Station. There are a total of twelve presidential libraries. They are administered by the U. S. National Archives and Records Administration. The NARA has a website at Presidential Libraries that has links to the websites of all the libraries. The thirteenth presidential library is now under construction in Springfield, IL. After all these years Abraham Lincoln is going to have a library.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I also love Presidential Libraries. The LBJ in Austin is outstanding. We got to go to visit Lady Bird's office on the top floor. We went to Bush Library at College Station don't remember much about it. I went to Truman's, JFK, too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.