My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Car Service


Classic Acura here in Beaumont has taken the pain out of owning a car. They have the best service department of any car dealership I ever dealt with. During the 60’s to 80’s American cars were absolutely junk and the service departments were of the same caliber. I was lucky if they would fix half of the things on my list. There have been very few things for Classic Acura to do to my car other than change the oil and rotate the tires. They always wash and vacuum the car and give me a long-stem rose.

Sam’s Club


The new Shopping Card that I got at Wal-Mart worked without problem in the Sam’s Club gasoline pumps, but it took several tries to get the reader to accept my Sam’s Club membership card. I suppose I will have to get a new one of those too. There is always something that eats up my time.

Senseo Flavored Coffee Pods


I am now using the first bag of the flavored Senseo coffee pods that I ordered from Amazon.com. The ones that I opened first are named Vienna which is a hazelnut with vanilla and mocha flavor. They are good, but they tend to leave an after taste, and I can smell their aroma in the kitchen for several hours after I have brewed the coffee. The other two varieties that I ordered are called Paris and Killarney. It will be a while before I open them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.