My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Two Pounds of Strawberries



Last Thursday when I went to Sam’s Club, they had beautiful strawberries in their produce department. I usually do not buy produce at Sam’s because I am afraid the large quantities will spoil before I can use them. The strawberries were sold in two pound quantities but were too beautiful to resist. Well to make a long story short the strawberries were every bit as good as they looked. There were 36 strawberries in the box. I had six on my cereal for three days and ate a bowl of six at dinner for three days. They were so sweet that I did not put one grain of sugar on them. I don’t think 12 unsweetened strawberries per day did too much damage to my diet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.