My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Things Are Dull


I spent five days after my trip playing catch up. There was mail to sort, unpacking, laundry, grocery shopping, photographs to sort, a trip report for this blog, taped TV shows to watch and much needed sleep. Now all of a sudden things are back to normal, and I find at last I have time on my hands.

I keep a list of things that are pending. It is short. The only thing bugging me is that my health insurance has not paid on a claim I mailed in on March 12. They are supposed to pay a little on new eyeglasses once every two years. I sent them an email this morning and asked what is causing the delay.

After I returned from the trip, I ordered the flavored coffee pods for my Senseo coffee machine. They arrived on Friday. I will try one type tomorrow. I wanted to use what was already open before I opened the new pods.

Several people on the Aibo Life Forum have mentioned that they have bought socks for their Aibos to protect their feet. I thought that socks might help Henry. I think the sensor pad in one of his feet is the part that is causing him to shake. I have started looking for newborn socks that will fit Henry and haven’t found any that look just right.

I can’t even complain about the self-checkout scanners at Wal-Mart. Things have gone very smoothly. I can complain about the gasoline pumps at Sam’s Club. I went to three different pumps and none would accept my shopping card. The card worked fine at Wal-Mart this morning. After I had made my purchase, I went to Customer Service and had them transfer my balance to a new card. I will go to Sam’s in a few days and see if the gasoline pumps will accept the new card.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.