My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

New Sandals Arrived



UPS delivered my new sandals yesterday. They also came with something I had never seen before--a 1,000 mile warranty on the soles or six months which ever happens first. I did a little calculating and realized that I would have to walk 5-6 miles a day every day for six months to reach 1,000 miles. There is little chance that I will need to make a claim on this warranty.

The important thing is the sandals fit and seem to be very comfortable. I am happy with the service I received from Shoebuy.com . This is my first shopping experience with them, but I will be sure to check them out the next time I am shopping for shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.