My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Today I Doubt My Sanity

This morning when I turned my computer on I was prepared to tackle the problems again because I have done nothing to remove the Hewlett Packard software that may be conflicting with the Windows Updates. I have been using the computer for approximately one hour. I can enter URL's in the address bar in Internet Explorer. My Excel is working properly. I have opened 7 or 8 spreadsheets and saved several of them. The file functions are working normally.

I checked Discussions in Windows Update. There are even more messages regarding problems with Tuesday's updates. I noticed a message about how someone cleared up the problems by deleting temporary files. I am wondering if my computer fixed itself yesterday when it had the abnormal shutdown and startup.

Whatever happened was good. I just hope it stays that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.