My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Online Shopping Again


I had resisted online shopping for several weeks, but this morning I once again succumbed to the ease. I ordered coffee pods from Amazon.com for my Senseo coffee machine. They have lowered the price so that they are now lower than Wal-Mart. I ordered colored earpads for my iPod from the Apple Store. Two pairs of earpads came with my iPod. I lost one last week on the trip to Galveston. The colored earpads along with the iPod socks will make my iPod very distinctive. Then I ordered twenty-four Robert Ludlum books from Alldirect.com. I have seven of his books that I have not read yet. There are still one or two more titles that I need to order at a future time. I am going to have a Robert Ludlum reading marathon after the first of the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.