My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Dull Day


I cannot figure out what happened yesterday. I managed to fritter away the whole day. I had three days’ worth of Wall Street Journals to read and only got through two of them. My Time magazine arrived in the mail, and I did not touch it. I printed out the Sudoku puzzle and only managed to enter five numbers.

The charging cable for my Sony Clie broke. I have been thinking when the Clie wore out I would get a Palm Treo 650 that combines a Palm PDA with a cell phone. My cell phone is almost six years old. I do not know anyone with a six year old cell phone. I could not understand the cost of the data plans on the Sprint website. I also found that discounts for existing users were not available online. I called Sprint and got some information on the data plans. I hate to commit myself to a higher monthly bill. Then I did a little more research on the web and got more information on the data plans. I found there is a ten dollar a month plan with unlimited web access but no picture mail. To add picture mail it would cost an additional five dollars a month. I will go to the local Sprint store in a day or two. If I can get the Treo 650 with the $150 discount, not sign a contract and get unlimited web access for $10/month, I will go ahead with the deal. Otherwise, I might go for seven years on my cell phone and put tape on the connector for my Clie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.