My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

A Little News


I read on the KFDM website that all private citizens remaining in Beaumont have been ordered to evacuate because the city is not safe. Earlier this morning someone who posted to The Beaumont Enterprise blog said the county commissioners were going to meet every Thursday and assess the situation. When the decision to return is made, it will be made announced after one of the Thursday meetings; and the return will be scheduled for the following Monday. This is not official, but it sounds reasonable. Bushie is on TV right now after his tour in my area saying it is not safe to return home. For once I agree with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.