My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

I have found something that makes me laugh


I have been watching CNN tonight. I have seen two different interviews with the sheriff in Lake Charles. Every time he is on he has a new threat for looters. The first time I saw him, he said we are going to arrest you, throw you in a hot jail, give you a bottle of water and a MRE, and that's all you are going to get. The next time he said if I have to I am going to arrest you and take you home and chain you to my bathroom and believe me that bathroom is not a pretty sight. This sheriff is one tough guy. I hope he trained the Jefferson County Sheriff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.