My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Now in Richardson, TX


I arrived safely and checked into the Hampton Inn. I used the AAA driving directions to go from Frisco to Richardson. It was rather harrowing navigating the Dallas freeways by myself. I had to stop and pay a couple of tolls. I did not have correct change and got in the wrong lane once. I have extended my reservation at the Hampton Inn through tomorrow night. The other two hotels had both wired and wireless internet access. Here in Richardson they only have wireless access. So far it is working all right.

My old college roommate is coming to take me to lunch. I am afraid I might break down and cry when I have another human being to talk with. Up until now I have made all my decisions regarding the evacuation by myself.

Flood warnings are out for East Texas. I do not think the West End of Beaumont is in danger. I hope it’s not like New Orleans to survive the hurricane, but then face the flood the next day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.