My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

International Delight Coffee Creamer



Since I have decided to use the unflavored Senseo coffee pods I am trying various flavored coffee creamers again. Previously I had sampled several of the Coffee-Mate creamers. The International Delight creamers come in many flavors and cost a little less than the Coffee-Mate products. I purchased the vanilla-toffee-caramel flavor. My initial judgment is that it is not as good as the Coffee-mate creamer. The International Delight creamer has a distinctive artificial taste. The Coffee-Mate tastes more like real cream. I am going to try one more International Delight flavor before I make a final judgment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.