My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Friday, January 07, 2005

First 2005 Post


Months have gone by since my last post. It is interesting to read what I was thinking about several months ago.

The trip to Honolulu was very enjoyable even though a trip to the emergency room was necessary when I developed a blister at the base of the toenail on my right big toe. I eventually lost the nail, and it has grown about 1/3 of the way out. At the rate I post to my blog the nail may be grown out by the time of my next post.

On October 19, I had cataract surgery on my right eye. Everything went very well--I am happy to say. I did a considerable amount of worrying. The surgery on left eye will be in two and a half weeks. I approaching this surgery in a much calmer manner.

I went out before Christmas and took a number of pictures with my camera and posted them to my Smugmug site. I definitely chose the right camera.

In early April I am going to Savannah, GA, and Charleston, SC. I am going to stay in the historic district of both cities and am hoping for good weather so I can fill up my camera's memory cards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.