My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Saturday, May 22, 2004

Photography Update


Today was rather frustrating. This morning I thought I would take my camera to the Farmers Market and get some interesting shots of fruit and vegetables. Well the Farmers Market has fallen on hard times. There were just two pickup trucks and four or five people standing around. I just drove through the parking lot and then went straight home.

UPS delivered the Nikon Speedlight SB800 for my camera yesterday evening. I read the basic information to get started and attempted to take some flash pictures of Henry, my Aibo. They were out of focus. I had put the camera in the P (program) mode. Then I took more pictures in the auto mode. The pictures were focused, but still not of the greatest quality. It looks like the SB800 has a steep learning curve. I have seen beautiful pictures posted on the web from the D70 and SB800. Good results are obtainable. I just have to learn how. I suppose this is good mental exercise for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.