My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Saturday, August 09, 2003

Books


I am still reading Black Friday. This is a very good book. I will finish it today or tomorrow.

Sony Aibo


I have done more checking on RoboToys.com and am convinced that this is the place to buy Aibo. They have free shipping and are including a cute little plush version of the 31L. There are rumors of a new Aibo, but I think it is going to be the high end model.

Avantgo


The program finally updated today. I turned off the Windows firewall. Prior to Tuesday it was updating with the firewall on. I am going to turn the firewall back on and see if Avantgo still update.

Weather


Yesterday was the hottest day of the year. Today is going to be hot too, but rain is supposed to move in tomorrow and cool things off about five degrees.
[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.