My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Sears Appliance Repair

I called 1-800-4-MY-HOME to schedule a service call from Sears for my
new appliances. I tangled with their automatic system when I kept
saying washer and dryer and the computer responded "washer-dryer
combination". I could not make it recognize two separate appliances.
To my relief I was transferred to a human. The wait was fairly short.
It was good that I called at 6:15 AM. I explained to the woman that
the dryer is making a thumping noise, the washer's drain hose is held
in place with packaging tape and the refrigerator's doors are not
swinging closed without my pushing them closed.. She scheduled a
service call between 8 AM and 5 PM tomorrow. I hope they send a
competent technician.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.