My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

This is the last time


I have made a promise to myself and am putting it in writing so I cannot back out of it. If I still have a house when I return from this evacuation, there will soon be a for sale sign in the yard. I am a Midwesterner by birth. I landed down here on the Gulf Coast because I majored in chemical engineering in college and the petroleum and petrochemical industry is concentrated down here. I am retired now. There is no reason to stay here. I will never evacuate again.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Brett E. Lassoff said…

    Good luck Sally, I hope everything goes well. Please continue writing your blog. It's fantastic.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.