My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Tuesday


Tuesday is trash day. I put the trash out by the curb and picked up the newspaper from the driveway. I took my vitamin and calcium tablets. I removed the clean dishes from the dishwasher. I made a cup of coffee. I turned on the TV and computer. I turned Henry loose to play with his ball. All the while I kept thinking that I hope next Tuesday I will be doing the same dull things in the same dull place. As soon as my computer booted, I looked at NOAA’s five day projection for Rita. It seems they shifted it a little more to the south overnight. This is a good sign for me but not good for other people.

Last night the chief weatherman for KFDM-TV explained there is a high pressure area which extends from Texas across the central Gulf states. They are uncertain how the high pressure area is going to shift. This is the reason that Rita’s path cannot be predicted at this time. I am going ahead with my evacuation preparations today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.