My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My Camera


Momula posted a comment and asked if I had my camera with me. I do. I am located very close to the University of Texas Dallas campus. It is a beautiful morning. I decided to drive down there and take some pictures. Then I realized that I did not bring my memory card reader with me and did not know if I could transfer my pictures to the pc. Fortunately I searched a little more and found I do have the cable that allows me to attach my camera directly to the pc. So my next post should have a link to some fresh pictures.

My home phone rolls over to my cell phone. I just received a phone call from a mutual fund company where I have an account that had rolled over. I told him I was an evacuee and not really in the mood to discuss mutual funds. He said not a problem. These phone calls will probably follow me to my grave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.