My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Talkr Enabled


Many thanks to Chris Brooks, CEO of Talkr.com, for helping me to get properly set up to convert the text in this blog to speech. If you scroll down the page, you will see a button for Talkr. If you click on the button, you will be taken to a page with the code for the feed for the podcast of this blog. Copy the url of this page into your software such as iTunes. Then you will have a subscription to the podcast. I was pleasantly surprised at the clarity of the speech. The voice is a pleasant feminine voice. You can definitely tell that is computer generated speech, but it has more inflection than most computer generated speech that I have heard.

In addition, you can listen from this page to any blog article by clicking on the link below the article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.