My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

A Tiny Step


‘"Katrina exposed serious problems in our response capability at all levels of government," Bush said at a White House news conference with Iraqi President Jalal Talabani. "And to the extent that the federal government didn't fully do its job right, I take responsibility. I want to know what went right and what went wrong."’ Bush Takes Responsibility For Failures Of Response

I am sure Bush has the same speech writers who turned out the speech he gave to the joint session of Congress after the 9/11 attack hard at work. That is the only good speech that he has ever given. I hope he realizes that his actions speak much louder than words when he delivers his speech to the nation on Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.