My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Friday, September 16, 2005

Little Substance


Lots of yada, yada but no great vision. That was my opinion after watching Bush read the words that Karl Rove had choreographed for him. I sat there and wondered why he was standing out in bright lights at night in mosquito infested New Orleans. Did they dip him in a tub of Off before he was allowed in front of the camera? How many men were pulled off of vital recovery work to mow the grass in Jackson Square in order to provide a nice backdrop for Bush? As I looked at the statue of Andrew Jackson, I thought the current president is certainly no Andrew Jackson. Andrew Jackson was a president of the people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.