My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Anger, Frustration, Despair


Civilization is a thin veneer. I have seen definitive proof of that this week as I watch the situation in New Orleans unravel. CNN just aired an interview with the New Orleans Mayor, Ray Nagin, that he gave to WWL talk radio last night. He could not have done a better job of expressing his utter anger and frustration with the situation. This is not my America. We need leadership.

This is a link to WWL Audio Blog. You can listen to live broadcasts from WWL in New Orleans by clicking on the button in the left sidebar. A station in Seattle is broadcasting the programs that WWL is relaying.

Listen to the Mayor Nagin Interview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.