My Thoughts

A summary of my daily thoughts.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Shopping Again



Yesterday I received the $20 bonus coupon for getting the L.L. Bean credit card. It did not take long for me to use the coupon. The bag pictured above caught my eye because it looks like what I need for my fall travel. Bean calls it a touring bag. It has lots of pockets and compartments and has a mesh pocket to hold a water bottle. If you charge your purchase on the L.L. Bean credit card you get free monogramming and free shipping. I have been reading that UPS and FedEx are now adding a fuel surcharge to their shipping rates. I hope Bean does not renege on the free shipping offer on the card. I notice that they are not publicizing the card as much as they were a few months ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[print version]
Visit www.dailysudoku.com for more puzzles, solutions, hints, books and other resources.